Thursday, September 18, 2003

the family and i are going up to the snow on the weekend so i bought
a (fairly) weatherproof camera bag to hold the 10D and a couple of
lenses/batteries/CF cards etc. i will be taking all my gear with me
but some of it will be staying in the cabin. the bag is not that big
but i wanted it to attach around my waist so that i can do other things
when i'm not shooting.
i haven't really shot much with snow so i'm doing a lot of thinking about
exposure. i want to make sure i don't blow-out the parts of my shots
with snow in them. perhaps i will underexpose a little - i don't know yet!
i would get a neutral density filter but my four lenses are all different
thread sizes which is a bit of a pain !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com