Thursday, April 08, 2004

tonight on my way home i stopped in at the local camera store
to pick up some fixer. i noticed that in their showcase there stood
a new Canon Pro-1. since i have been reading all the reviews etc.
about this camera with a little more than passing interest, i thought
i would ask to have a quick hands-on look at one.
now from what i have read, the main concern with most people seems
to be the high noise at ISO400 so i quickly took my own CF card
out of my S45 and plonked it in to the Pro-1 for a couple of test shots.
now bearing in mind that i only handled this camera for about 3 minutes,
and only changed the settings to AV and ISO400, here are 3 test
shots that i have processed the same way that i would do with the S45
(resizing, auto contrast and only slight USM).
my initial reaction is that at ISO400 these shots look fine to me!
these were shot in jpeg -





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com