Friday, September 10, 2004

I've been sick the last few days and haven't really felt like
shooting much. I have taken a few eyemod shots but because
my colour visor is being repaired, i have to use the B+W one
which is very hard to use. I can't really see what i'm shooting
on the screen. I thought i'd give one of these eyemodules a go
- the quality of some of the images can be quite good if you're
careful and lucky! I had heard of the eyemodule 2 a while ago
from Michal Daniel on the Topica Streetphoto list.
My initial reaction was that i wanted one but as they don't
make them or the visor PDA's anymore i gave up on the idea.
Just recently i have been spending a lot of time looking through
Michal's "640x480.net" website and my interest had been
renewed. It's only because i found that you could get set up with
this gear on ebay that i thought i'd jump in and have a go.
I believe to get the best out of this type of shooting will require
a bit of practice and persistence. Let's see what happens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com Free Guestmap from Bravenet.com